Some exciting stuff has happened since the last time we got to sit down and really chat, so I figured I’d do a quick post highlighting the best of the best lately.
– I bought a house! Yep, at 25 years old, I bought my first house. I absolutely love it. I only saw 3 houses and this was #2. I knew as soon as I walked in it was the one for me. I’ve been here for about 2 months and so far it’s been great. It feels so good to be able to nail holes in the wall for art and run the vacuum anytime I want and talk or game as loudly as I want. Pictures will come soon/eventually, I’m sure!
– This obviously means I’ll be in Memphis for a long while, because things at work are going well. Fingers crossed things continue to go well, but I feel good about where my life is headed. And all that sappy crap.
– I went on vacation with my sister Connie to San Francisco last month and it was so much fun. We did touristy things, since last time I went I only had about 2 days to explore. We also went down to Palo Alto/Silicon Valley and I was in tech geek heaven so hard.
– I also went to Austin for RTX (my first!) two weekends ago and holy guacamole Batman did I LOVE it. Next year I’m for sure staying for like a full week and a half or something. I made so many new amazing friends and I had the best time drinking, laughing and walking halfway around downtown at 2am just to go to IHOP. 😀
– I finally ordered my first Erin Condren Life Planner and I’m in so much love. Since I am a full fledged stationary/planner addict, you better expect some weekly spreads coming soon.
– Now that I’m settled in my office – for the most part, I still need to get a daybed + mattress for in here – I’m going to start streaming on Twitch fairly regularly! If you like video games, even a little bit, and enjoy watching someone fail pretty hard at said video games… my stream will be for you! Follow me on Twitter, I’ll be sure to post when I start streaming/my schedule.