I’ve taken quite a hiatus from blogging and to be completely honest, I didn’t miss it for the longest time. I didn’t read really any blogs and had no inspiration to even think of crafting a blog post. Life has been a bit crazy, and I’ll share everything that’s happened soon.
But for now I figured I would just do a fun little “get to know me” post so if you’re new or saying “who’s this chick that showed up on my Bloglovin’ feed???” we can start to become internet friends now. 🙂
1. What is your middle name?: Lynn
2. What was favorite subject at school?: Computers & English
3. What is your favorite drink?: I love tea (hot & iced) and water!
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: “Can’t Stop The Feeling” by Justin Timberlake
5. What is your favorite food?: Greek food!
7. Favorite book of all time?: The Princess Bride
8. Favorite Color?: Three way tie: turquoise, yellow and purple
9. Do you have any pets?: Three cats; Kit Kat, Zoe and Hunter
10. Favorite Perfume?: Stella by Stella McCartney
11. Favorite Holiday?: Christmas!
12. Are you married?: Nope!
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I’ve been to Canada a few times, mostly the Toronto area. I also studied abroad in Switzerland, Germany and France. Last summer we went on a family vacation to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
14. Do you speak any other language?: I can understand Spanish and speak a bit of it. I also know some Greek, but I’d hope to one day become fluent in it.
15. How many siblings do you have?: One older sister.
16. What is your favorite shop?: Homegoods
17. Favorite restaurant?: A local mexican place called La Perla
18. When was the last time you cried?: A few weeks ago, I had to make a big decision and I was really stressed about it.
19. Favorite Blog?: Don’t have one
20. Favorite Movie?: The Princess Bride.. again!
21. Favorite TV shows?: Doctor Who, Game of Thrones
22. PC or Mac?: Both!
23. What phone do you have?: iPhone 6+
24. How tall are you?: 5’8″
25. Can you cook?: I could survive, but I’m much more of a baker than a cook.
Let me know something fun & interesting about you in the comments! 🙂